Completed Video List

Here is a complete list of all my videos. I will keep this page up to date. ^^ If you want any videos reuploaded let me know!
  1. Smiling Pasta (Taiwan)
  2. Boys Before Flowers (Korea)
  3. My Lucky Star (Taiwan)
  4. Fated To Love You (Taiwan)
  5. 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (Korea)
  6. Autumn's Concerto (Taiwan)
  7. Why Why Love (Taiwan) [Youtube removed]
  8. They Kiss Again (ISWAK 2 - Taiwan) [In process of reupload]
  9. It Started With A Kiss (Taiwan) [Youtube removed]
  10. Hi My Sweetheart (Taiwan)
  11. Romantic Princess (Taiwan) [Youtube removed]
  12. Kimi Wa Petto (Japan) [Youtube removed]
  13. Devil Beside You (Taiwan)
  14. You're Beautiful (Korea)
  15. Momo Love (Taiwan)
  16. Goong (Korea)
  17. Hana Yori Dango / Boys Over Flowers (Japan) [Youtube removed]

4 comments:

  1. do you have drunken to love you videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but it is on my list for doing in the future. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...thank you manamiaiko... I really like your blog. I already watched some videos of you and I love it so much... :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thank you very much for the kissing scenes videos you made. Most of it were my favorite dramas! So glad of what you'd done! ^^

    By the way, would you please make kissing scenes videos from taiwanese drama titled "Prince who turns into frog" (starring Ming Dao & Joe Chen)? Because i also loved much this serial! ^^ Thanks so much, Manamiaiko

    ReplyDelete